• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could see some hailers in NC/SC on Sunday, nice dry air aloft to, hodos look decent for splitters 9E6DA169-5BB4-4BAE-901D-2ADF1A5D952C.png1D4A0D12-CF80-4244-A746-4DF9FA93A964.png

When was the last time we had a warm March? Does anybody remember how the weather turned out for the rest of the year when March is warm?

Heading into day 5 of E/NE winds, BN temps and socked in with clouds...I just want to see the sun and some spring like temps. Is that too much to ask for, eh?

I hate booking plane tickets so far out but I've been looking at going back to Lake Tahoe next winter even before the virus became a big deal and they have dropped down to cost less than half what I paid this last time lol now hopefully this time my return won't be the day Dallas gets a squall line and I get home 10 hours late like last time lol

I'm still not flying the next few months(I had already decided that before the virus crap) but I'm wondering what other deals there will be because of Coronavirus

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back