• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend in Oklahoma
5232c282b6e8f9d1d5d9882b36b2d834.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to be back in Greensboro this weekend, so I'm taking a keen interest in this weekend's system. I may go skiing up in the mountains on Saturday, though.

I'm going to be back in Greensboro this weekend, so I'm taking a keen interest in this weekend's system. I may go skiing up in the mountains on Saturday, though.
My advice would be to go on Sunday. It’s been such a snow drought this year that people flood the slopes on Saturdays in good weather. Sunday mornings are much better

My advice would be to go on Sunday. It’s been such a snow drought this year that people flood the slopes on Saturdays in good weather. Sunday mornings are much better
Good point. I may not go this weekend, anyways, depending on how much the summer flood in the next few days washes away the snowpack.

Good point. I may not go this weekend, anyways, depending on how much the summer flood in the next few days washes away the snowpack.
I’m sure they’re packing it down good prior to the biblical floods. Should be some good conditions Saturday night Sunday morning. I think me and the Mrs. are going to Cataloochee Saturday/Sunday.

Last edited:
Its so much faster than the NAM, jeez
Yeah the GFS brings it in at peak daytime heating. Somehow still shows snow those must be some high rates or the more logical/simple way...the GFS is just being the GFS

This will be us again one day..I guarantee it

Good ol’ fashion R/S line running through CAE. Everyone northwest of it getting mauled
54459A34-0118-4B7F-A714-06FC0CB2D675.jpeg

Looked at a stream around Wichita Falls shortly after I woke up this morning, and I do say they got hit pretty good by a winter storm. Unfortunately for Brent it wasn't all snow but based off what shouldn't be fading memories I'd say there was about 4" of snow on the ground and there were a couple areas where roads actually looked trashed. There will be one day that I see that again or more, that just may not be where I was born.

As an update to the electrical "fun" that happened a few days ago, the electrician claimed that the switch was just old and that's why it went out in that area of the house (well, aren't all the switches old in the house, there's been updates but I THINK the basic electricity functions are still from the 80s-90s in the house). Guess I'll try that hair dryer again, but I'm going to sniff it too...

It’s going to take a 1 month drought to dry up my yard. My dogs hate to get there paws wet so they have being using the bathroom on my driveway. Take that HOA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll take drought issues over water issues anytime.... no questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back