• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly guys it's been 3 years since I've seen accumulating snowfall in Tuscaloosa along I-20 which is horrible and after looking at the 12z and 18z models is still barely gives this area anything... I mean I'm getting tired of seeing some of the same areas getting the goods... I hope and pray these models give this area something substantial because I'm still upset with this winter in general
Not sure how accurate this is but here are the top 10 snowfalls in Tuscaloosa from weather.gov. its worse than I thought.. 1 inch seasons are in top 10. You live in a location where snow is rare so 3 years with no accumulation should be considered normal.
Screenshot_20200213-214350_Firefox.jpg

This NC winter stinks. After a cold weekend forecasted, they said to expect an extended period of warmth. Just in time to lead us into spring. Two cold days sat and sun. Warm for the forseable future after that. Urgh

This NC winter stinks. After a cold weekend forecasted, they said to expect an extended period of warmth. Just in time to lead us into spring. Two cold days sat and sun. Warm for the forseable future after that. Urgh

Where are you getting your information from? Or are you just trolling...because anyone who has been paying any attention knows what you just stated. ( the last part) Is furthest from what has been discussed the past few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure how accurate this is but here are the top 10 snowfalls in Tuscaloosa from weather.gov. its worse than I thought.. 1 inch seasons are in top 10. You live in a location where snow is rare so 3 years with no accumulation should be considered normal.
View attachment 34192
Appreciate the info... Yeah that's horrible but I'm moving to Montana in late November so hopefully my snow issues will finally be solved

Where are you getting your information from? Or are you just trolling...because anyone who has been paying any attention knows what you just stated. ( the last part) Is furthest from what has been discussed the past few days.

Huh? Wral. Im near the triangle of NC.

Huh? Wral. Im near the triangle of NC.

Hahah yeah doubt wral would put stuff like this out a week ahead. But there's been a lot of talk about a potential system, seems to be a good signal thus far, that's what that dude was referring to

Hahah yeah doubt wral would put stuff like this out a week ahead. But there's been a lot of talk about a potential system, seems to be a good signal thus far, that's what that dude was referring to

Didn’t know people were so sensitive. I was only stating what had been obviously discussed and talked about in general regarding the next few weeks. I wouldn’t call an end to winter after this weekend.

How ironic would it be that the NCEP is having issues and if the GFS came in completely different? Honestly, I could see that happening

Honestly guys it's been 3 years since I've seen accumulating snowfall in Tuscaloosa along I-20 which is horrible and after looking at the 12z and 18z models is still barely gives this area anything... I mean I'm getting tired of seeing some of the same areas getting the goods... I hope and pray these models give this area something substantial because I'm still upset with this winter in general
If you move to Cullman or jasper you would increase your average yearly by double

You know what, it seems as if I'm not welcome here. The first time I came here, I was banned literally for no reason - the reason for being banned: it said, "for being a fuc**** c***

I gave this site a 2nd try and I created a new account, came back in 2018, and the same thing is happening. Everything that I post, gets "stomped" into the "dirt" and when I comment back to posters, at times things turn into arguments -- which gets a bit ridiculous.
I feel bad for him.. this may have been his only Outlet for his ideas. Maybe he didn't understand that the site deals with concrete examples not dream Lala examples.... I do remember when he was run off last year.. I guess one thing's for sure if you're going to put stuff out like that you got to have thicker skin and not give a damn what people think
If my prediction comes true, I'm sure you all would want me back....

I'm outta here....

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
You know what, it seems as if I'm not welcome here. The first time I came here, I was banned literally for no reason - the reason for being banned: it said, "for being a fuc**** c***

I gave this site a 2nd try and I created a new account, came back in 2018, and the same thing is happening. Everything that I post, gets "stomped" into the "dirt" and when I comment back to posters, at times things turn into arguments -- which gets a bit ridiculous.

If my prediction comes true, I'm sure you all would want me back....

I'm outta here....

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
Too bad he got banned I remember when he got banned last year maybe he doesn't realize how scientifically we go by looking at everything.. maybe he could have had his own page...he did look normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back