• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in the world of head fake news...The 18z GEFS is quite a bit colder starting around day 11. SMH
2854972a483d3d640fee9d45170b51c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well in the world of head fake news...The 18z GEFS is quite a bit colder starting around day 11. SMH

I will draft and deliver to you the Articles of Model Impeachment, based largely on the obstruction of winter, after conducting a round of discussions here; expect delivery sometime in July, which means next October ... in the meantime ...

I will believe it when the Euro gets on board. Only thing we know right now is that we are headed to phase 7. Whether or not it goes into 8 is still debatable.

Well the CFS would be really good and it would be a major bust for both Euro and GFS. I just can’t believe both models could be that wrong.

Someone answer this. What does phase 5,6,7,8 have to do with us getting snow? What is the difference between phase 5 and phase 8?

Someone answer this. What does phase 5,6,7,8 have to do with us getting snow? What is the difference between phase 5 and phase 8?

Phase 3,4,5,6 has convection (heavy rain/storms) around Australia and the maritime which basically supports a SER and trough in the western United States which is bad for cold and snow around the east coast

edit: this is a very rudimentary description

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back