• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ForsythSnow, is WxWatch banned or is he just inactive? I noticed his profile was unavailable.

He is no longer with us . And his situation won’t be discussed in any thread . Feel free to PM anyone staff if you have any questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna miss bro on here, he made crazy predictions but he had knowledge, hopefully he can return once more sometime, and not make such crazy/hysterical predictions, Anyways, end of story, And let’s reel that possible system in next week
Be funny if we get a system like "Blizz" next week and feel stupid for laughing at this guy.

Seriously? Someone used fcking c*nt? I thought I was one of the few people that uses both of the C words all the time. You don’t hear a lot of southern guys using those words. I’m impressed.
Eh he could be lieing. Seems like he is a woe is me kind of person.
Be funny if we get a system like "Blizz" next week and feel stupid for laughing at this guy.
If it comes from Jamaica we welcome him and promote to a hero

Gonna miss bro on here, he made crazy predictions but he had knowledge, hopefully he can return once more sometime, and not make such crazy/hysterical predictions, Anyways, end of story, And let’s reel that possible system in next week

Yeah it's kinda boring, as I can be, but there's no need to go as outlandish as he did on that round. Its better to be discreet, as I was last weekend when I said I think we have the potential to see 1 more deal. That was all, and that didn't see much focus.

Still do now. Very much do. But I've only waded in a bit because my eye wasn't caught until this morning when I woke up. If we get this deal to work its going to be more of one of our typical storms though. Which I welcome and it's fun to track. We haven't had anything to really track since December 2018.

I do understand saying something nutty is possible though somewhat. It's been so wet. Honestly does seem like a year to get a crazy severe event or a phased bomb snowstorm. But you don't predict that. That would be pretty darn crazy to.

If we get a tropical system from the Caribbean that shoots north and becomes a snowcane with feet of snow... he can come back and take my mod spot. Geez, you ban someone people complain, you don't they complain, delete a post people complain, don't delete a post people complain, gripe, whine, complain.... wash, rinse, repeat. It's just weather people

If we get a tropical system from the Caribbean that shoots north and becomes a snowcane with feet of snow... he can come back and take my mod spot. Geez, you ban someone people complain, you don't they complain, delete a post people complain, don't delete a post people complain, gripe, whine, complain.... wash, rinse, repeat. It's just weather people
People are like the weather, they can never make up their mind.

Keeps you in business though huh? Lots of MWS types out there haha.

Honestly guys it's been 3 years since I've seen accumulating snowfall in Tuscaloosa along I-20 which is horrible and after looking at the 12z and 18z models is still barely gives this area anything... I mean I'm getting tired of seeing some of the same areas getting the goods... I hope and pray these models give this area something substantial because I'm still upset with this winter in general

If the SE gets a winter storm next week, Mack should come back, bring the Mack attack troll pack back !!!!!

If the SE gets a winter storm next week, Mack should come back, bring the Mack attack troll pack back !!!!!

tenor.gif

Honestly guys it's been 3 years since I've seen accumulating snowfall in Tuscaloosa along I-20 which is horrible and after looking at the 12z and 18z models is still barely gives this area anything... I mean I'm getting tired of seeing some of the same areas getting the goods... I hope and pray these models give this area something substantial because I'm still upset with this winter in general
That is normal there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back