• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucks that the Pilgrims got snowy and cold winters, but this year Boston sees 70’s. I wish it were flipped. I can’t imagine how much snow the Conus got before records.
Can you imagine the progress pilgrims would have made with these types of winters? They could have grown crops January through December

-15.2 BN for Anchorage Alaska this month. But Nov and Dec were way above average, which kinda surprised me.

-15.2 BN for Anchorage Alaska this month. But Nov and Dec were way above average, which kinda surprised me.

I hope we have a torch November this year, I have had cold November’s last few years and it has ruined the rest of winter (that’s what it feels like). But I’m sure my luck we can break some records next year and torch November - April.? One last thing I have learned is I will never ever look at a seasonal outlook again.

I just burst out laughing when I look at this.

It’s gonna be warm

That looks almost just like what we just came out of. I hate to say it but I'm close to punting the rest of winter. I never thought I'd see anything like 11-12 again, then 16-17 rolled around. Now 19-20 looks like it'll be worse than both. I seriously have to consider moving from this part of the country if this is doesn't break in a few years.

The bottom of the cliff should fill up rather nicely today. I need some company down here anyway. NC may squeeze out a car topper late February but south of there it's over. Anyone south of NC come join me down here!

The bottom of the cliff should fill up rather nicely today. I need some company down here anyway. NC may squeeze out a car topper late February but south of there it's over. Anyone south of NC come join me down here!

But ....... the CFS and kangaroo models say cold is coming in February and March????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was down here first! Still have my Christmas decorations hung on the rocks. Why don’t y’all help me clean up a bit? There are plenty of towels down here.

So went back and looked to see the longest stretch of no snow fall at the ATL recording location. Longest I found was 10 years. So this bad stretch isn’t really bad YET.
25d9796b73614efda6d64653fcad98d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back