• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone offer a reasonable explanation of why there continue to be gifs and comments about "why a thread was started" in the main storm and pattern threads? They almost always get deleted, and posters are repeatedly asked (and everyone knows by this point) not to put those things in there. I'm just curious as to why it doesn't sink in.

Because I’m Portuguese. We’re notoriously hard headed. Plus, I like to start $h!t. LOL

I dont see your deleted post. Regardless I guess I am in the minority here I'm all for threat specific threads with long leads if the threat seems legit and isn't a 348 hour blip on the gfs. If it fails oh well starting the thread didn't change the outcome either way.
Me as well, you can learn just as much from a bust as a jackpot.

6bf4e3db229f9780bc20d89d2c103a3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it could "trend" back the other way, too. But I wouldn't call 24 hours of model runs a trend.

Didn’t want to clog up the storm thread with my back yard post but would this be a snow sounding?

Attachments

• 00FAC2F3-6A21-4E4E-9588-0C597ED319E3.png
    00FAC2F3-6A21-4E4E-9588-0C597ED319E3.png
    1 MB · Views: 35
Wowzers, we’ve got ourselves a legit thread, ladies and gentlemen. All in on this one as the clock ticks towards midnight.

Wowzers, we’ve got ourselves a legit thread, ladies and gentlemen. All in on this one as the clock ticks towards midnight.

And I think we are in a good spot with the GFS if you take in account the NW movement we usually see as we get closer. I think this one is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back