• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never thought I'd ever wish for a La Nina living in the se. But we know super Ninos are horrible. Last years weak Nino was garbage and this years neutral is a dumpster fire! What do we have to lose? Maybe we can try a moderate Nino like 09-10.

Time has made me a pessimist. I am a 31 year old who has been well marinated on the let-downs that come with existence. Snow is only a microcosm of the difficulties of life. There is always hope. One of my favorite quotes “The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.” - Marcel Pagnol149B350F-40EA-49D8-8A89-F93DEF7E0903.jpeg
This was a good one

Time has made me a pessimist. I am a 31 year old who has been well marinated on the let-downs that come with existence. Snow is only a microcosm of the difficulties of life. There is always hope. One of my favorite quotes “The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.” - Marcel PagnolView attachment 31359
This was a good one

It sure was.

B9A7E3D4-CDCC-4C4D-8B60-41595B0DE192.gif

J 2 tha B update. GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM!

He's going down swinging (again)! But if you go read it, I can see his point. And it may have merit? Idk, But we'll know in a month or so!!!

The forecast for the rest of the winter rests on the premise that a positive TNH will develop by February 10 after we go through a period when the trough pulls back from off the East Coast to over the East Coast and then back to the Plains. That is still a very cold pattern. The -3°F core we have had is because we feel cold will outduel warmth there, but it does not say it can't get warmer at times.

There was more with graphics and all........... The weenie in me wants to keep hope alive, and by golly JB is doing it for me! But the non weenie in me knows better! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back