• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming from someone that is having an epic winter. Us snow starved people in Raleigh only wish we had it as good as the GSP to ATL folks. ?
LOL a 30 minute trace wedged in the middle of a rainstorm and half an inch that was gone as soon as the snow stopped. Both falling at 34 degrees, ???‍♂️

The pain of chasing (non) winter threats is almost done. Like Kylo is basically saying, we’re going to wake up one morning and check the Euro only to see mid 80’s here with 60’s stretching up into Canada. Then you’ll know it’s over.

I can’t believe I’m even wasting time looking at this but you can see why the EPS is backing off. The ull in the sw stays buried. It sure seems like whatever we (central NC) needs to see snow goes the other way.

0z yesterday vs 0z today

View attachment 34245View attachment 34244

I look at that map and think the issue is more that all the reds and blues are in the opposite of where they need to be.

Why in the hell has the thread already been started?

I made a comment about it and got my comment removed. Apparently someone didn’t think it was “appropriate”. I guess I need a primer on what can and can’t be said. Either that or I need to be in the clique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back