• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great. Just in time to ruin my hemp farm. #givesup
Well there’s some commonality. My family linked up with a group of hemp growers last year and got on a permit. It was our first year growing. We had several greeenhouses. We are going to take another stab at it this year. There was a big learning curve last year. What all can you tell me about your operation?

It’s actually going to feel like winter again the next couple days and maybe there’s a legitimate threat just over a week out? ?

Well there’s some commonality. My family linked up with a group of hemp growers last year and got on a permit. It was our first year growing. We had several greeenhouses. We are going to take another stab at it this year. There was a big learning curve last year. What all can you tell me about your operation?

Nothing much going with it yet. 20+ acres of open farm able land.

Fun to watch while it lasted for this area, especially. We got two runs in a row!
It's great to see the GFS start to show the solution as the Euro backs off. Seems to happen a lot. The Euro has a wonky run or two, while the GFS does not.. then Euro loses it, GFS grabs it.. and Euro literally never brings it back while we live and die by every run of the GFS thinking Euro is going to be wrong and "bring it back".

Fun to watch while it lasted for this area, especially. We got two runs in a row!
It's great to see the GFS start to show the solution as the Euro backs off. Seems to happen a lot. The Euro has a wonky run or two, while the GFS does not.. then Euro loses it, GFS grabs it.. and Euro literally never brings it back while we live and die by every run of the GFS thinking Euro is going to be wrong and "bring it back".
That's exactly how it's been all winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back