• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I bit last Friday but I need to unbite by Wednesday if I want to stay home and keep my security deposit..I’m going to keep model watching for a few more days. I feel decent about it though

I just bit the bullet. Our place is 3,770 feet in elevation, so if I fail this weekend then I will suspend myself from chasing. Will be my first trip to Maggie Valley.

I just bit the bullet. Our place is 3,770 feet in elevation, so if I fail this weekend then I will suspend myself from chasing. Will be my first trip to Maggie Valley.
Plenty of elevation nearby if it happens to go south. I hope we can trend a little wetter/colder this week. Good luck???

25e5a3c67311d5edcc98bc3a678f521c.jpg

Bullish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GFS MIGHT throw us a bone Feb 5-7 but we had better make it happen bc that’s likely the bulk of the board’s last/only hoorah

Eh Dumb question, remember BAMwx said the strat PV being strong means winter is over I should know that even with many other factors

How in deeee f*cckkk is it to so easy to get warmth yet so hard to get things our way and cold our way
That really is a good question! I mean you would think once in a while we could fall into a good pattern?! I know we live in the SE (hate hearing that 500 million times every winter) It has snowed here and Snowed a lot at times, It CAN HAPPEN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back