• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so over this winter shouldn't you guys be mad at the fact we haven't seen any snow in over a year and some almost two years....These models are pathetic each year technology increase but yet these so call weather models can't get a damn thing right... It's beyond frustrating that we can't get at least one wintry system to come through the South East without a problem even when we have almost everything to line up two get winter weather something always freaking screws up... Yeah we always get threats beyond 7 days that don't freaking verify and we constantly put all our damn eggs in the bag when we see a possible pattern change or any type of wintry mischief....

I'm so over this winter shouldn't you guys be mad at the fact we haven't seen any snow in over a year and some almost two years....These models are pathetic each year technology increase but yet these so call weather models can't get a damn thing right... It's beyond frustrating that we can't get at least one wintry system to come through the South East without a problem even when we have almost everything to line up two get winter weather something always freaking screws up... Yeah we always get threats beyond 7 days that don't freaking verify and we constantly put all our damn eggs in the bag when we see a possible pattern change or any type of wintry mischief....
At the risk of deletion ... models do not make weather ...

Welcome to this is metwannabe’s life 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all......
If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.......

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.......

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Exactly why I am staying out of the January thread for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back