• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
2fdeb1eaca36515b939537f9938e2eea.jpg

Not bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, I'll take it!

@WeatherNC is making my heart go pitter patter talking about this pattern change and KU potential!
I hear ya! I'm just always afraid the rug might get pulled out from under us about five days out! lol I want to see the models have the change under five days.............. #fingersandtoescrossed

@WeatherNC is making my heart go pitter patter talking about this pattern change and KU potential!

Thanks! My heart went with seeing Wow on-board, as many of you know, I was a global mod over at American, and still am, with my history dating back to the early Wright board and vested in Eastern main board model mega run mega threads. It's nice to see many names I know, but at the same time pain witnessing first hand how social media / regions supplanted message boards like this, and those previously mentioned. I like BBQ'ing a 6" just as about as much as anybody, but I like +SN more. My commitment here, is to divest from the slaying and bring you +SN with wind and possibly thunder within an 8hr drive of Greenville, I will not be able to get to them all but will try.

I know I might be missing something. But what is KU? Asking for a friend... lol

NESIS, my apologies, I should have been more clear. Cat 3-5 are considered a KU. below are examples of a 5, last one a 3 for comparison.

Attachments

• NCDCsnowTotals.jpg
    NCDCsnowTotals.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 19960106-19960108-11.78.jpg
    19960106-19960108-11.78.jpg
    536 KB · Views: 35
  • NESIS_20100204.jpg
    NESIS_20100204.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Can't believe the Ravens laid an egg like this. I wanted them to get to the Super Bowl against the 49ers because I thought it would be the best game. Hope the Chiefs can make it now because the Titans or Texans against any team left from the NFC is going to be a blowout foe the NFC.

Since we saw severe weather it has to snow in 7-10 Days right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's definitely not going to snow in 7 days. Snow in 10 days? Hmmm, maybe, just maybe...it's not looking all that great in 10 days for a snow storm as of now though. If any chance of a winter storm, I think it would be during the last week. The reason why I say that is because I doubt there would be a winter storm as soon as the pattern transitions into a colder pattern. There is going to be frozen precipitation mischief on the models because of the colder pattern change showing up but that doesn't mean anything imo.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back