• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, still looks like the I-20 cut off is there but that’s normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hopefully it will trend south, get the pattern change, get the cold then your storm.... keep hope alive.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That is an astounding statistic.

It really seems like Roy’s days are coming to an end. He won’t be able to walk back the comment that his players have no talent. He’s the coach and the one who recruited them. He’s 70 years old now.

It really seems like Roy’s days are coming to an end. He won’t be able to walk back the comment that his players have no talent. He’s the coach and the one who recruited them. He’s 70 years old now.

It’s frustration with losing after starting the season with high hopes and a top ten ranking, not to mention probably one of the highest rated freshman in the country (Cole Anthony) coming in.

I have to wonder if there will be any disruptions to the weather pattern coming up with the volcano eruption in the Philippines today.

I was just talking about that with my wife. Told her it figures something like this would happen and kill our cold chances. I’ve been Researching it to find out if it’s good or bad.

Last edited:
b9537fa8da5cb961338d557b0486be41.jpg

My first call map: January 21-27th
Blue- snow
Red- sleet Rain snow mix

I was just talking about that with my wife. Told her it figures something like this would happen and kill out cold chances. I’ve been re searching it to find out if it’s good or bad.

The part that I'm more wondering about is with the current MJO. I looked back at the thing Jon posted and noticed the above average moisture wave is somewhere around there at the moment. I wonder if the eruption will end up seeding more moisture into the clouds and increasing precipitation and in turn do something to the current progression, either send it further into 7 down the road instead of sooner into the COD or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back