• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ornamental cherry trees are starting to bloom here in Greenville. 65.5 is the daily min so far, absolutely crazy for the middle of January.

Seems like I-20 South folks from Dallas to Atlanta and the deep south can't catch a break.... we just went through severe weather and that 10 day rule is full of crap.. Tired of seeing these snow maps being north of me for once can this be a event where the whole South have a legit chance at seeing winter weather than the same upper South and North Carolina folks
Columbia feels you. Always snowing 20 miles north of us.

Seems like I-20 South folks from Dallas to Atlanta and the deep south can't catch a break.... we just went through severe weather and that 10 day rule is full of crap.. Tired of seeing these snow maps being north of me for once can this be a event where the whole South have a legit chance at seeing winter weather than the same upper South and North Carolina folks
That 10 day rule about thunder is only valid for NC. Actually, 99% of everything you read here is only valid for NC. They just have so much more going for them. That's why I'm taking a snow vacation trip to NC mountains in February! I'm permanently throwing in the towel south of Atlanta!

Can't believe the Ravens laid an egg like this. I wanted them to get to the Super Bowl against the 49ers because I thought it would be the best game. Hope the Chiefs can make it now because the Titans or Texans against any team left from the NFC is going to be a blowout foe the NFC.
There’s a reason why they play the games. By this standard the titans should’ve not even shown up to Baltimore because no one gave them a chance. Houston I could see getting blown out but I don’t think any team left is blowing out the titans. If the titans are able to beat the Chiefs who they are most likely to play then I really think they will win the Super Bowl this year. When you have a massive running game and a solid defense plus a team playing its best football of the season, you’ve got yourself a championship caliber team. I am a huge charger fan so this isn’t fan biased At all.

I'm not very funny but with the way this NFL playoff game is going, I'd like to see the gifs and memes from it in the end. This is so absurd.

I'm going to pray for all yall. Not for snow but for your sanity and well being when the snow chances get miniscual to almost nonexistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back