• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need that L more south in the GOM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This far out just the signal of a storm is enough. Plenty of time to get a good trend. I personally think the GFS is to fast with high pressure to the north.

62fab3960c99394552fe4f45883f2f73.jpg

Time to dispatch first responders to the bottom of the cliff

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sometimes I would just like to throw my computer. I'd have been participating a little bit more after I was done eating lunch, but I started hearing rumbles of thunder long in the distance (I think) and needed to look at the radar to determine if I needed to go walk soon (which I will to be safe, the storms are southeast of me but could get further north).

But anyway, the reason why I'd sometimes like to throw my computer is it took me 10+ minutes to look at the track of the weather as it'd just stay frozen on the radar site, and I couldn't participate on here.

If the Euro/EPS look good again, it's all in for the 21st-26th starting now, I see.

GEFS not at all impressive

If you take every run to heart of the gefs than you will go crazy, lol. 12z gefs was a much better run vrs 6z this morning. This far out runs will vary, but the signal for a winter storm is still solid

Canadian took a step back Gfs took a step forward. Anxious to see Euro all and all we need the Jan 20-26th pattern to produce. I don’t want to have to rely on February

Canadian took a step back Gfs took a step forward. Anxious to see Euro all and all we need the Jan 20-26th pattern to produce. I don’t want to have to rely on February

The CMC didn’t really take a step back. If you were able to play it out another day or two...It had what looked like an incoming bomb...

Seems like I-20 South folks from Dallas to Atlanta and the deep south can't catch a break.... we just went through severe weather and that 10 day rule is full of crap.. Tired of seeing these snow maps being north of me for once can this be a event where the whole South have a legit chance at seeing winter weather than the same upper South and North Carolina folks

Seems like I-20 South folks from Dallas to Atlanta and the deep south can't catch a break.... we just went through severe weather and that 10 day rule is full of crap.. Tired of seeing these snow maps being north of me for once can this be a event where the whole South have a legit chance at seeing winter weather than the same upper South and North Carolina folks

Ollie has some good maps for us. The E has shown the love the past few days. Too far out right now to be worried. 1-20 boys still in the game .

Tuscaloosa has worse snow chances than Montgomery a lot of times it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back