• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quit when the Thursday thing fell apart it completely broke what little bit of spirit I had left. This poop sucks when you can't even get a snow flake or sleet pellet. Warm warm warm that's all we ever get. I'm sure March will be fooking -10 then we will be near 90 by Easter.

I haven't felt like this since....well since maybe ever. I don't remember feeling like this in 2012. Maybe because we just had 3 winters in a row that were BN. I was to young to care about snow in the 90's. This will be 5 AN winters in a row...I don't know how this changes next year.

What will the paradigm shift be that in 9 months we will expect to see anything different.

I will say that 2018 had 3 of the best snow events in Raleigh since maybe Feb 2004.

I haven't felt like this since....well since maybe ever. I don't remember feeling like this in 2012. Maybe because we just had 3 winters in a row that were BN. I was to young to care about snow in the 90's. This will be 5 AN winters in a row...I don't know how this changes next year.

What will the paradigm shift be that in 9 months we will expect to see anything different.

I will say that 2018 had 3 of the best snow events in Raleigh since maybe Feb 2004.
Until we get a super nina, asteroid, volcano we are probably going to roll around in the same ---- stew

I quit when the Thursday thing fell apart it completely broke what little bit of spirit I had left. This poop sucks when you can't even get a snow flake or sleet pellet. Warm warm warm that's all we ever get. I'm sure March will be fooking -10 then we will be near 90 by Easter.

Exactly how I feel.... really want it to snow, it just won’t

I'm not even mad. I've never expected cold and snow. You need PV disruption and the Pac to slow down. Neither is on the table. But I am tired of this winter, if you can even call it that. Ready for 80s and severe weather. Much more interesting than our winters anymore. Winter has officially passed summer for the season I hate the most.

I'm not even mad. I've never expected cold and snow. You need PV disruption and the Pac to slow down. Neither is on the table. But I am tired of this winter, if you can even call it that. Ready for 80s and severe weather. Much more interesting than our winters anymore. Winter has officially passed summer for the season I hate the most.

Honestly looking forward to MCS season aswell

Please tell us more

You guys aren't using your imagination enough. Try harder:
View attachment 32438
It’s actually sad when you think about it. People actually pump money into this model so that it can run, incorrectly, year round. This money could be donated to charity but instead it’s wasted on this nonsense.

Summers are great. We live in the SE so summer is a minority of the year. Long days, hot, green grass, pools, hot moms at the pool drinking too much. What’s not to love? Plus late night thunderstorms...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just spoke the realist facts ever

Summers are great. We live in the SE so summer is a minority of the year. Long days, hot, green grass, pools, hot moms at the pool drinking too much. What’s not to love? Plus late night thunderstorms...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol thunderstorms. Here's the real picture of summer: 100 degrees, 75 degree dewpoint, swamp ass, no rain, relentless bugs, the sun is 24 feet away, drought, more drought, continued drought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back