• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

This is still way out but is getting closer. This could still miss us of course, but someone is getting awfully cold around this time frame I think.
It’s darts being thrown at a dartboard, anything taken past hour 180 on the GFS is just worthless. Go with the warmest solution and you will be right 90% of the time.

GFS did the same move as the Euro Control

7pBmaxS.gif
I.......JUST.....CANCELED.....WINTER!!!!!

You can always count on him coming onto a weather thread to make corny posts that a 12 year old could come up with and not actually discuss the weather on a … wait for it … weather forum. Very on par and typical for him.
12 year olds usually learn from their mistakes as well… the NAM eroding CAD too fast and the dew points verifying lower has yet to deliver the ice storm you say is coming each time for the last 5 years! I guess you haven’t learned… maybe one day the icon will run too warm!

Weenie fight!

Back