• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Maybe we can post some 70F highs for mid January. Nothing says winter quite like having to turn on the AC in the heart of winter. ?‍♂️

View attachment 139970

Yes, Kylo, come over to the warm side down here at the bottom of the cliff. Its so calm and free of weenies. Fro is expected to be down here shortly. Lol.

Yes, Kylo, come over to the warm side down here at the bottom of the cliff. Its so calm and free of weenies. Fro is expected to be down here shortly. Lol.
I am there year round cause I will be 40 in April and I ain't stressing over snow no mo! The NWS can issue in Heavy Snow Warning or Blizzard Warning and God can show in my room and say yes it is going to snow in ATL, I will not believe it until I see it snow for 15 Minutes start and turn my ground white in one hour! ???

Yeah, definitely one of the best digital snow outputs we've seen this winter. Where do we cash out?
1707264000-d7uQyLgySxY.png
What, what whaaaaaat!

Back