• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

haha @NickyBGuarantee
1707264000-d7uQyLgySxY.png

Tho mid-Jan definitely holds some promise too, we’re putting all of our chips to the center of the table for the first half or so of February. Just about everything is favorable or very favorable for something substantial to appear.
1704383609663.jpeg

I'm all in for first week of February!

There’s legitimately a little window right after mid-month for us to score before we get one more (but quick) minor warm-up. I don’t think it’ll be all that mild down south near the end of Jan, these are mid-winter warm spells in Ninos usually are centered over New England & Atlantic Canada.

After this brief pattern reshuffling occurs, we are probably going to see winter really turn it on. Imho, we are still being setup for a Fab February this year (per usual for big Ninos).
love it when webb comes in here with posts like this, reminds me of when you give donuts and coca cola and candy to a kindergarten class

Back