• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

This Zebu cow was part of a petting zoo event yesterday by the engineering building.

This must be what it’s like to work at NC State

View attachment 138545
Dookie is useless, NCSU produces the most engineers and scientists ever... and the best farmers. Now go eat your sweet potatoes grown by NCSU alums , or your steak straight off a cow raised by NCSU alums... engineering building... cute we got an engineering CAMPUS larger than the entirety of Dookie

Dookie is useless, NCSU produces the most engineers and scientists ever... and the best farmers. Now go eat your sweet potatoes grown by NCSU alums , or your steak straight off a cow raised by NCSU alums... engineering building... cute we got an engineering CAMPUS larger than the entirety of Dookie
Don't you use them facts

Shouldn't you be somewhere blaming the refs like a good State fan? Maybe your engineers and scientists should make sure your buildings arent full of carcinogens.

I'm sure your Duke cardiologist wont mind what you said. I'm also pretty sure your Duke lawyer wont mind what you said.

Shouldn't you be somewhere blaming the refs like a good State fan? Maybe your engineers and scientists should make sure your buildings arent full of carcinogens.

I'm sure your Duke cardiologist wont mind what you said. I'm also pretty sure your Duke lawyer wont mind what you said.
Maybe the doctors can bring duke basketball back to life

Just as soon as I go back to the 80s, the last time State basketball was relevant.
Hey I'm well aware we aren't relevant I've been to more State games than I'd care to say in my life. I grew up a duke fan and it sucks to see them not live up to expectations the last few years. I actually thought this team had a real chance to be special maybe they will turn it around after their Christmas break

Hey I'm well aware we aren't relevant I've been to more State games than I'd care to say in my life. I grew up a duke fan and it sucks to see them not live up to expectations the last few years. I actually thought this team had a real chance to be special maybe they will turn it around after their Christmas break
I think we're gonna pick it up in the second half of the year like last season. We've just been a bit out of sync so far but BPI still has us at #10 so I'm not too worried.

At 240 hrs, on the 12z Euro, almost 90% of the U.S. has 850mb temps above zero. Don't know if it's right or not but very few in the lower 48 are getting a white Christmas if this holds.

Hoping this pattern turns around big time. It's so weird seeing all of the negative 850mb temp anomalies over the sub tropics, too.

At 240 hrs, on the 12z Euro, almost 90% of the U.S. has 850mb temps above zero. Don't know if it's right or not but very few in the lower 48 are getting a white Christmas if this holds.

Hoping this pattern turns around big time. It's so weird seeing all of the negative 850mb temp anomalies over the sub tropics, too.
Honestly, I don’t even stress over it anymore

Read Joe Bastardis tweets for some hopium. That’s what I do.

Back