• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Was it really this warm down in your area over the weekend?
View attachment 138515

The wedge must have held on just north. I wasn't home, but this is what I have 30 miles north:

View attachment 138516
Yes, that's accurate for my area. It's a matter of perspective. It never got above 70 so it felt comfortable outside. My low temps were colder than that, though. Is this from KFFC or KATL?

Yes, that's accurate for my area. It's a matter of perspective. It never got above 70 so it felt comfortable outside. My low temps were colder than that, though. Is this from KFFC or KATL?
This was KATL.

How much for Jonesville??

I may have to reactivate the tropical thread

ecmwf_mslp_pcpn_us_49.png

ecmwf_mslp_pcpn_us_50.png
You weren't serious right??

I love this board! I don't know which is better, actually having something to talk about and track, or the wheels completely falling off like they have the last few days! Either way it's entertaining
Wheels are gonna be stuck to the rims in a few weeks ❄️

I love this board! I don't know which is better, actually having something to talk about and track, or the wheels completely falling off like they have the last few days! Either way it's entertaining
Love getting low blows by the supposed “troll cleaner” of this board for posting weather. Southernwx baby !

I personally think it's Wilkesborodude, but idk. They use multiple mobile IP addresses from California, Canada, and even Mexico sometimes. Haha.
Ha if it’s wilkesdud, then I’ll just bring up the gym messages

Back