• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

I can pretty much guarantee with this pattern we are in it will rain on Christmas Eve or Christmas.

I’m glad o can just give up model watching and focus on the blessed holiday season for the next month! ?

Well our met posted a spring countdown and everything he posts is usually wrong so ? like today was gonna be our first snowfall and it's sunny

It's not like the pattern can get any worse

This is a weenie post, but the Euro Weeklies say delayed, but not denied! 4-inch snow mean over Greensboro. The second week of January looks beautiful! View attachment 138484View attachment 138485
so the 2nd week of January. Then add 2-3 weeks for the delay of the models. Plus the fact that the 2nd week of January is probably too early and will be delayed…so delay the delay….let me do the math. PUNT

Gfs throws me a bone! ⛄️??281EFF38-0D00-487C-B5D4-4EDF864FA20E.png

This is a weenie post, but the Euro Weeklies say delayed, but not denied! 4-inch snow mean over Greensboro. The second week of January looks beautiful! View attachment 138484View attachment 138485
so the 2nd week of January. Then add 2-3 weeks for the delay of the models. Plus the fact that the 2nd week of January is probably too early and will be delayed…so delay the delay….let me do the math. PUNT
You get about 1.8 inches this year Stevo. It'll come overnight and melt by the following evening.

Back