• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_17.png

price of a brick beach nourishment project going ?

I’m battling the flu right now and this is about the sickest I’ve ever been. Any of y’all had it yet this year? I’m down and out
Me with the flu last week. Highest fever I ever ran, to the point that I was getting delirious/hallucinations and weird twitches in my arms/legs and lost total train of thought during them. It was 3 straight days of 102-105 fever DB394186-59FD-495D-9688-A48499ABDFE5.jpeg

Me with the flu last week. Highest fever I ever ran, to the point that I was getting delirious/hallucinations and weird twitches in my arms/legs and lost total train of thought during them. It was 3 straight days of 102-105 fever View attachment 138575
Strep did that to me. I thought there was a party in my room when it hit 104.

Me with the flu last week. Highest fever I ever ran, to the point that I was getting delirious/hallucinations and weird twitches in my arms/legs and lost total train of thought during them. It was 3 straight days of 102-105 fever
I had a fever that high one time I can remember in my entire life and I've never felt worse. Damn.

Me with the flu last week. Highest fever I ever ran, to the point that I was getting delirious/hallucinations and weird twitches in my arms/legs and lost total train of thought during them. It was 3 straight days of 102-105 fever View attachment 138575
Time for an icebath when it gets that bad. Had that with Strep one time.

Back