• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Me with the flu last week. Highest fever I ever ran, to the point that I was getting delirious/hallucinations and weird twitches in my arms/legs and lost total train of thought during them. It was 3 straight days of 102-105 fever View attachment 138575
That’s a good one. I ran just above 103 for a good part of yesterday. Fever broke this morning and hasn’t returned. I lost 11 pounds in two days. I don’t even know how that’s possible. My poop is neon green. I’m also a type 1 diabetic and the amount of insulin I’ve had to use to keep up is disgusting. I’d say I’m using 15-20x my normal dose. I bet my cortisol levels are off the charts.

That’s a good one. I ran just above 103 for a good part of yesterday. Fever broke this morning and hasn’t returned. I lost 11 pounds in two days. I don’t even know how that’s possible. My poop is neon green. I’m also a type 1 diabetic and the amount of insulin I’ve had to use to keep up is disgusting. I’d say I’m using 15-20x my normal dose. I bet my cortisol levels are off the charts.
Glad your fever broke bro. I know from friends who are Type 1 that it ain't easy to recover from injury or illness when you have to deal with that as well. Hope you feel better.

Errrrrbody getting excited about a little rain this weekend and gusts to 15! It’s even got it’s own thread! ???????

It’ll make its own cold air! ???
Never thought I’d have to hope for that up here in mid December! 79A43294-BBDB-4BEE-8A61-F53DD298C68C.png

qpf_acc-imp.us_se.png
You may have to change your name to NoRainATL...this one is going to miss us to the east. Toss the GFS garbage. UK, Euro and GEM say heaviest rain over SC/NC only, maybe some in south GA.

Reactions: WSW
You may have to change your name to NoRainATL...this one is going to miss us to the east. Toss the GFS garbage. UK, Euro and GEM say heaviest rain over SC/NC only, maybe some in south GA.
Virginia looks to get very wet as well.

Shetley pulling out the UKMET, to keep his desert alive??

EPS only has an average of .50" for me, so not just the UKMET showing it. This is a SC/NC special!
Not for western areas. The Euro doesn't get good rains back past the midlands now. We know being almost 4 days out the track is wrong. Question is will it be east or west. If it was snow there is no way in hell it'd be anything but an I85 runner. Since it's not and is just a rain storm that we desperately need back this way I'm sure the east shifts are correct and it'll end up missing western areas

Went From extreme drought to abnormally dry in 2 weeks. Doing well here

What’s a good place to book a room in NC on the highest peaks? It’s not for snow obviously.

Back