• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

Meteorology usually has caveats, it's not an exact science and a good meteorologist would know that.
Absolutely, but be a good meteorologist and be comfortable with your caveats and stop wasting time arguing them on a weather board. Also, I'll say this as nice as I can, stop being so dang condescending.

i'm sure it gets pretty humid when the monsoon kicks in !

The highest the dew point gets here is usually 60-65F only a few days a year! Basically I get the NC-like summer weather maybe a couple times in the monsoon season, but most afternoons even in the "wet" season, the dews are in the 40s or 50s. Very comfortable by comparison to the swamp that is the entire SE US from May to October.

All this because it's not snowing? I know 13 year old girls with less drama???????????
I’m glad I’m where I’m at in life right now. Enjoying the outdoors, cars, girls, making new buddies everyday in the car community, trying to make my way up in my career, so much more to life then snow

Back