• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

Winter, huh, yeah
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, uhh
Winter, huh, yeah
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing
Say it again, y'all
Winter, huh (good God)
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me, oh

Feb 1973 and 1899 reduxes incoming!
Followed by March 1960 Redux! You’ll be telling your grandchildrens grandchildren about winter 22/23??⛄️?
JB is the biggest clown I’ve ever seen besides that one Mark guy

I am originally from just north of Fayetteville, NC so I grew up looking out the windows and front door hoping for snow. More often than not, let down. I was lucky to be stationed in some pretty snowy places in the military. Now I live on the eastern side of Tennessee valley. It seems like it can snow all around here, the plateau, the mountains, north of here. I guess not Chattanooga. They are probably even worse than here. But, with that being said, it is so damn frustrating to either scratch and claw for a 1-2" event or just miss out while areas around here cash in. The last couple of years, I've resorted to just taking winter vacations so my kids can enjoy snow. We have gone to West Yellowstone a few times and to the White Mountains of NH. It is so frustrating to have to do that just to see snow. I hate to wish my kids out of the house, but I'm looking forward to when they're out so I can move to Montana/Wyoming. Of course, my luck, I'll do that and then that area will go into a snow deficit. Anyways, end rant. Just so frustrated by this ridiculously mild pattern during prime climo

I am originally from just north of Fayetteville, NC so I grew up looking out the windows and front door hoping for snow. More often than not, let down. I was lucky to be stationed in some pretty snowy places in the military. Now I live on the eastern side of Tennessee valley. It seems like it can snow all around here, the plateau, the mountains, north of here. I guess not Chattanooga. They are probably even worse than here. But, with that being said, it is so damn frustrating to either scratch and claw for a 1-2" event or just miss out while areas around here cash in. The last couple of years, I've resorted to just taking winter vacations so my kids can enjoy snow. We have gone to West Yellowstone a few times and to the White Mountains of NH. It is so frustrating to have to do that just to see snow. I hate to wish my kids out of the house, but I'm looking forward to when they're out so I can move to Montana/Wyoming. Of course, my luck, I'll do that and then that area will go into a snow deficit. Anyways, end rant. Just so frustrated by this ridiculously mild pattern during prime climo
I say just take the kids with you and move to Montana/Wyoming.

If they weren't incredibly attached to family in this area, we would already be gone

Its tough to uproot kids or a wife when there is family in proximity. The whole snow thing around here is just a waste of mental capacity. We live in the south, if we want to see snow we can all do like you do and just fly somewhere that has it every winter. I usually go to Colorado once or twice a year. This year I'm going to Steamboat, CO and Stowe, VT, though the northeast is lacking in the snow department thus far.

Back