• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

What is up with the weather models in the short term? They've been way too low on highs. Already at 65 degrees here. High was forecast to be 60. They have been a solid 8 to 10 degrees too low for highs. It's another balmy spring January day!

What is up with the weather models in the short term? They've been way too low on highs. Already at 65 degrees here. High was forecast to be 60. They have been a solid 8 to 10 degrees too low for highs. It's another balmy spring January day!
I have 54.1F here in northeast Cobb.

The sad part about winter in the south is that you only get so many chances to have snow memories with your kids at your actual house. Last January was so much fun . Everytime a year goes by without anything it just makes me think how many more chances will we have. We aren’t guaranteed tomorrow much less next winter. Sorry to bring the mood down lol.

The sad part about winter in the south is that you only get so many chances to have snow memories with your kids at your actual house. Last January was so much fun . Everytime a year goes by without anything it just makes me think how many more chances will we have. We aren’t guaranteed tomorrow much less next winter. Sorry to bring the mood down lol.
Well you know it is the South, so what should one expect? Here in the South unless you in the higher elevations you will be very lucky to see 1 or 2 winter storms. Not much you can ask for here in the South. Just keep making memories whether it snows or not, that's all that matters.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Any suggestions for a good spot to set up for this weekend's possible snow in the mountains? I was thinking maybe somewhere between Roan Mountain TN and Banner Elk? Hoping for some input from you guys that know the micro climates up there. Thanks!

Back