• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

For those that love April weather maps...

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_45.png

Pgv finished 2022 with a 13.5 inch deficit and the pond levels are still.dropping but the tar river has actually returned to normal flow

@SD Started my job 23 years ago. First winter we had the Dec 3rd bruiser coastal. The first 8-10 years from October to April we wore long clothes. Usually 2 pair of pants 3 shirts and a coat. Now it's January 6th and I'm in a short sleeve shirt with the big ceiling fan running. Somethings changing!

@SD Started my job 23 years ago. First winter we had the Dec 3rd bruiser coastal. The first 8-10 years from October to April we wore long clothes. Usually 2 pair of pants 3 shirts and a coat. Now it's January 6th and I'm in a short sleeve shirt with the big ceiling fan running. Somethings changing!
What if you just got used to it?

1673054350557.png

Back