• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

We need all the rain we can get in the winter months because I expect a very dry summer, similar to the summer of 2007.

Iv went ahead and accepted that there will be no winter weather in my neck of the woods this year. And I guess that’s ok since I got some last year. On to next winter.

Iv went ahead and accepted that there will be no winter weather in my neck of the woods this year. And I guess that’s ok since I got some last year. On to next winter.
I live 2 hours pretty much north of you in NC and haven't seen no snow either so don't feel to bad. I know where your coming from though.

Well, I'm just here to help the fellas out on where to take your sweetheart on Valentine's Day...when it's not snowing outside.

6e8aabf2-e672-1f5d-c88c-d7fac60cf0bc.jpg
To waffleHouse

Norther parts of Upstate, SC had snow cover nearly every day of the month from start to finish in March 1960. One day it'll happen again!
Just like 1988 ish for a repeat!

What's crazy is that March 1960 had two separate snows in my my backyard that each had higher accumulations than I've experienced in the last 30 years I've been here.

Can we please just have one system to track and make a thread on

Ha ha we suck. After having a cold air mass in place, high pressures locked to the north, climatological the best time of the year, and a near perfect storm track........ we rain.

6z GFS day 10:
1674212176330.png

Of course things can/will change, but definitely discouraging to see an outcome like this..

I guess I wasn't fair, it did spit out some snow along the storms edge:

1674212997664.png

So maybe this can be seen as a good signal this far out.

Attachments

• 1674212902436.png
    1674212902436.png
    147 KB · Views: 10
Back