• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

Welp...

6e8aabf2-e672-1f5d-c88c-d7fac60cf0bc.jpg

Nope it's not but at least we have some potential to reverse as early as valentines day or a week or so later. Many of us can still do ok in that 2/20-3/15 time frame
Agree

Reactions: SD
Nope it's not but at least we have some potential to reverse as early as valentines day or a week or so later. Many of us can still do ok in that 2/20-3/15 time frame
I think it's just hard to ever be confident in snow after Feb 15 since many of us have not seen any significant snow after that date in 12 years or so.

Me keeping notes on who is caceling winter now to make sure they are locked out of the end of feb blockbuster deluxe snow thread View attachment 130675
Well, I'm just here to help the fellas out on where to take your sweetheart on Valentine's Day...when it's not snowing outside.

6e8aabf2-e672-1f5d-c88c-d7fac60cf0bc.jpg

I believe this weekend is on average the coldest weekend of the year for most places. After this weekend, average temps slowly start increasing.

If we can get a couple of these rubbers to line up I’ll just drive to the mountains again. It’s more fun up there anyways
And I can't remember the last time that actually happened.

Not canceling winter. Just saying what’s coming up isn’t as great as it’s being shown to be
Jimmy forget that; I want snow IN MY BACKYARD!

Rainless; yep, seems like Winter is over for our area after V-day anymore. The last time we had any snow after that was maybe 2015 or 2016?

Yeah fro; I can't cancel yet, but man this winter has been awful so far. Can't even get fantasy snow on the models.

Sigh.png

Jimmy forget that; I want snow IN MY BACKYARD!

Rainless; yep, seems like Winter is over for our area after V-day anymore. The last time we had any snow after that was maybe 2015 or 2016?

Yeah fro; I can't cancel yet, but man this winter has been awful so far. Can't even get fantasy snow on the models.

Sigh.png
Feb 2015 pretty sure. So 8 years. Before that probably March 2nd or 3rd 2009. So a good storm doesn't seem to happen much anymore after mid Feb. Novelty events maybe

Back