• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

I’m so ready for this boring winter to be put out of its misery so I can go on ahead and start spring and get the lawnmower out
Yes this winter is terrible. No denying that. But if you live in the Phenix City I'm thinking about 100 miles south of even Atlanta you need to move. Even the best winters don't produce a flake there.

74 here rn. Sorta hard not to like it, but looks like a chance of snow Sunday back at home, and i miss being able to track those. Still, they only have 2 inches on the season so far.

Not on pivotal... would think some flurries not out of the question but very dry at surface,

prateptype_cat_ecmwf-imp.us_ma.png
My call of cutter, cutter, squash, ridge looking good. Smh

Current Obs..

Warm Sector/Front, has completed it's passage, into Partly Cloudy/Full Sunny Skies..
Here on the Coast.. In SENC..

Temps PROMPTLY shot up, 3~4 degrees F.. With the full Sun coming out..
Wind gradient has picked up also..

Other than that..

What a GORGIOUS! Afternoon!
(Topping out @ 74F currently)..

74 F under Full/Partly cloudy Sun..
Winds SW 15 average~-> @23, gusting too 26MPH

Humidity 89%
Dew Point 56%

Reactions: WSW
Jan 19th W upstate and it's 68° kinda nice way to spoil us that likes the warmer weather. Still like to see one decent snow and then bring on spring.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Reactions: WSW
Back