• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

next weekend
1674993600-TAdJvPw3APk.png
Completely skips South Carolina. Hard toss.

And we know how that usually works out! :rolleyes:

February 26, 2004 used to be my go to storm to say, hey there's always February. But Februarys have been so bad and warm for so many years I've stopped expecting a storm (looking yes, I'm a weenie, but not expecting). January has been the deal, but I guess we hope for a break in the streak.

February 26, 2004 used to be my go to storm to say, hey there's always February. But Februarys have been so bad and warm for so many years I've stopped expecting a storm (looking yes, I'm a weenie, but not expecting). January has been the deal, but I guess we hope for a break in the streak.
Hell, they way things have gone recently if it doesn’t snow in December then winter is a cancel according to a lot of people !

This whole climate change thing makes me laugh... Especially with how warm it's been lately. I decided to check the records the other day. Our all time January high is from 1909 and we didn't even get remotely close. What was warmth called back then?? In fact both the times Tulsa hit 80 in January was over 100 years ago

in my time tracking this stuff i have two recurring thoughts, "wow NW trend is real" and "metro atlanta is getting shafted, again" don't know how yall over there do it
Luckily for me, I live at the end of the arrow, but I feel there is a bit of science to it.
1674102596760.png
If you overlay these two maps, it might make sense, but what do I know.
1674102650504.png

Back