• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

Lol I wondered why all of a sudden we weren't seeing any EPS images past 240. Everyone has been stopping at D10 and I was wondering if maybe it didn't run past that point last night. Oh but it did. And now we know why we haven't seen it.

View attachment 130593

Fortunately, it is still not the end of the world and will probably change anyway.
Follows the pattern since fall where the first week of the month is torchy. Once the pattern changes it will be interesting to see how it evolves. This winter can still produce something but is torture waiting for it to come around.

ZPFqGrqFUVey3nCC6kXS75-320-80.jpg

I keep reading about speedzone I'll probably go that route, does it work on spurge? My neighbor doesn't care about their yard and their spurge is invading. I know spurge can be handled by pre emergent but just in case

I keep reading about speedzone I'll probably go that route, does it work on spurge? My neighbor doesn't care about their yard and their spurge is invading. I know spurge can be handled by pre emergent but just in case.
speedzone will get spurge. Spurge will still pop up in summer even with pre emergents alot of time. If you have any violets then use t zone instead as it will get it all

Reactions: SD
It is always amazing to me how we in the south live on such a knife’s edge concerning winter weather. The 12z Euro isn’t that far from an event such as 12/8/17, as other looks have in the past and yet most of the time it leads to nothing and occasionally you get a massive snowstorm.

“Given the potential coupling with the stratosphere, the entire complexion of the rest of this winter could change in a heartbeat if this trend continues”

You should have said “your thoughts on the complexion of this winter”.

Nothing will have changed except your opinion

I'm getting a little concerned with the lack of winter storms showing up on ensemble members in the 240-360hr timeframe. Would be nice if there were at least a few hits sprinkled in.

Back