• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

Well the way things are looking, it's Time to Punt winter Away for the next 6 weeks. Yep the looks of a pattern change Sucks. But wait there's a legitimate chance of a CAD Storm toward the end of the month. I know several on here been saying there's a good chance For CAD and an Ice Storm across CAD regions of NC and SC including me. but some wouldn't have and disagreed now they are backtracking themselves because of the way things are looking.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Well the way things are looking, it's Time to Punt winter Away for the next 6 weeks. Yep the looks of a pattern change Sucks. But wait there's a legitimate chance of a CAD Storm toward the end of the month. I know several on here been saying there's a good chance For CAD and an Ice Storm across CAD regions of NC and SC including me. but some wouldn't have and disagreed now they are backtracking themselves because of the way things are looking.

Wen snow weenie

That's basically punting until next year for me. My winter cancel for Atlanta is spot on!

Yay cmc ice at 32 degrees. Very exciting View attachment 130580
Self limiting. 32 degree Ice is just rain. I can remember in 6th grade sitting inside my Mom’s red Ford Expedition and it was pouring rain with the windshield wipers on full blast and the car’s temperature gauge said 32 degrees on the screen. As a dumb kid I couldn’t for the life of me figure out why it wasn’t snowing.

I have a little snow and ice in the details on the 28th and 29th on the TWC. I know...but I love seeing it anyway.

Back