• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

Good luck with POA. You can also use Aneu during the growing season. It has been able to eventually kill out POA. Send me a picture of the other weed

Google lense calls it hairy bittercress. I hit it with 2-4D and it laughed. The only issue I have with it is it delays early bermuda growth and spread, typically its smoked in June but that's 30-45 days delay on the Bermuda
20230117_123237.jpg

Google lense calls it hairy bittercress. I hit it with 2-4D and it laughed. The only issue I have with it is it delays early bermuda growth and spread, typically its smoked in June but that's 30-45 days delay on the Bermuda
View attachment 130556
Almost looks like chickweed but apparently they may be in the same family. It's actually edible, fwiw lol. Get some chickens, they love it and you will have your own eggs that now are apparently trading like gold

It is Hairy Bittercress. Speedzone or Tzone will take care of it. Triplett will as well
I keep reading about speedzone I'll probably go that route, does it work on spurge? My neighbor doesn't care about their yard and their spurge is invading. I know spurge can be handled by pre emergent but just in case.

I keep reading about speedzone I'll probably go that route, does it work on spurge? My neighbor doesn't care about their yard and their spurge is invading. I know spurge can be handled by pre emergent but just in case.
A couple of goats will fix that weed problem. Chickens to lay golden eggs, and a couple of goats to tend to the lawn and you're all set!

BTW, where can I find a Snowgoose? Honk, honk :cool:

Dont see a thread for this sort of thing but something super cool just happened.

We bought our house 12/2020. We put 3% down on a conventional loan. The house has increased to 410k by our latest broker price opinion. PMI is gone and we saved 51k. What a time to be alive.

We were all very fortunate to be able to take advantage of that. ?

Almost looks like chickweed but apparently they may be in the same family. It's actually edible, fwiw lol. Get some chickens, they love it and you will have your own eggs that now are apparently trading like gold
I've got chicken eggs...what will you give me for them? Let me stay at your house when it snows 18" next week? How many eggs is that worth?

I've got chicken eggs...what will you give me for them? Let me stay at your house when it snows 18" next week? How many eggs is that worth?
I got my own eggs but if it snows 18" here next week you and the entire board are welcome

Chickens are amazing now. I'm getting 3 silkies through some friends soon.

I'm just hoping for enough CAD to keep everything elevated over me. I don't want any more tornadoes near me this winter.
In that setup as modeled, there would be a very fine line between unstable and stable. With most setups with that look, the severe threat would be confined much more southward than modeled.

Chickens are amazing now. I'm getting 3 silkies through some friends soon.
About to replace all of our chickens(which are worthless and mostly not ours) with ones we are getting trough the Four H chick chain my kids are doing. Going with white leghorns, Rhode Island Reds and Barred Rocks.

Back