• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter 2021-2022 predictions

Pretty much a lock going be a Nina winter, matter how strong is question…
It also depends in when the Niña actually starts. It appears that this one looks to get going later in the fall where as last years started during the summer. Without looking up I can tell you some LaNinas that started late in the fall in the last 30 years include ‘93-94 and ‘10-11.

Get ready folks. Looks like this upcoming winter will be one for the record books. View attachment 87731
The only thing I would guarantee this winter is you making a comment about the sun angle sometime in January lol. Any winter predictions other than the ENSO state this early are pretty much pointless.

The only thing I would guarantee this winter is you making a comment about the sun angle sometime in January lol. Any winter predictions other than the ENSO state this early are pretty much pointless.
January has like the third weakest sun angle of the year ? It’s weakest November - January if I’m not mistaken . This guy crazy if sun angle is an issue in January lol!

Gotta admit we’re due for a cold east/warm west type of winter, but this is just weeniecasting as usual from JB
Core of the cold and snow over the GL region seems good to me. SE on the wrong side of normal, and he even has the MA around normal as well as much of the NE. I'd say it all looks pretty reasonable at this point. I didn't click the link though. So there may be more there that I'm missing.

Back