• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter 2021-2022 predictions

Yes ! Ultimate December 2015 torch ! Night after night not dropping below 64 with highs in mid upper 70s and humid . All around the solstice ! Epic !!!!
That was a epic stretch, the burmuda grass started to grow during that stretch and the fire ants were insane, I’d love that all over again

Yes ! Ultimate December 2015 torch ! Night after night not dropping below 64 with highs in mid upper 70s and humid . All around the solstice ! Epic !!!!
That’s the thing about Super Ninos… they are never boring. They can have some wild temperature swings from pattern to pattern. Just a couple weeks after that warm stretch in December the pattern changed to a colder than average stretch with that big winter storm in the middle of the January and then things got really mild again by the end of February

Basically looks pretty meh… but it’s the farmers almanac lol
I wish those categories actually provided information as opposed to just being phrases that randomly tumbled out of the phrase generator.

"Happy winter's icy charm, occasional hints of cold and warm" doesn't really help us very much.

I wish those categories actually provided information as opposed to just being phrases that randomly tumbled out of the phrase generator.

"Happy winter's icy charm, occasional hints of cold and warm" doesn't really help us very much.
And "mixed bag of precipitation". That could mean rain and hail for all we know. LOL

Back