• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter 2021-2022 predictions

Most of us don't want the cold that you get. Maybe a week or two of it but that's it. If we get a couple winter events (which is possible) we're good. I've had people ask me why I don't move to a place like N. Dakota. I tell them I like the cold/snow we (can) get, not the cold/snow N. Dakota gets.
The cold in N Dakota would bother me far more than the snow they get.

After last year winter up here in Montana you guys can have all the snow and cold. I don’t even want to see one flake fall in the sky and the temps need to stay above 50 degrees with clear skies
Wow one northern winter broke you real quick! But trust me I get it. I've experienced northern plains and Rocky mtn cold myself. I can handle a NYC winter. And even Chicago because I like snow. But that out your way is just brutal and disrespectful. And the wind there makes it even worse.

I’m going 40-52” this year! Lowest temp will be -26 degrees Fahrenheit! Giddy up! Somebody archive this! This is IMBY, and brought to you by Bojangles!

What were your totals for last winter?
Don’t know exact, it was quite the above normal winter tho! Average is 35-40” for DBQ, t last year I know was over 60-65” all time snowiest was 77” I believe. Coldest low was -17, coldest high temp was -6 around Valentine’s Day.

Back