• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry The Webber/1300m/Kylo/Jon/Whatalife Storm January 12th-14th

With a low that's deep as advertised, you would think the moisture ahead would be richer.
We need that low in the gulf to help us. The WAA is killing us. Almost rinse and repeat of the December storm. Glad it is 6 days out still.

RC’s friend, the GL low, has returned on the 0Z GFS.

Interesting look on H5, almost think this is going to phase and be a paste bomb for the middle Atlantic and northeast.

Isn't quite as big of a paster for the mid Atlantic and northeast as I thought it'd be but it's getting close to being that way.

0z CMC has some snow for Arkansas and Tennessee, then doesn't know what it's doing with the energy (H5 on my source isn't to 150 yet).

Not sure what the cmc doing. Moisture just kinda strung out and flat I don’t know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GFS had 2 sepearate pieces of energy dropping down..? Triple phaser? Thoughts? 8C1C7DF5-1CD2-4BA2-A965-D486B2E0AC23.png

Back