• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry The Webber/1300m/Kylo/Jon/Whatalife Storm January 12th-14th

I do question the marginal cold air outside mountains. 33-36 degrees seems to be what we will see. Hopefully trends colder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bring it home Webber and 1300m.

I was thinking the Kylo/Webber/1300 told ya it was coming stop your worrying winter weather threat but this works too

I'll be shocked if no one on gets some sort of Winter weather out of this system, no matter how big or small and should be a very nice precursor of things to come. Stock up on java, pull those seat belts tight, get your work done now and get ready to enjoy the ride.... its show time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I was thinking the Kylo/Webber/1300 told ya it was coming stop your worrying winter weather threat but this works too

I'll be shocked if no one on gets some sort of Winter weather out of this system, no matter how big or small and should be a very nice precursor of things to come. Stock up on java, pull those seat belts tight, get your work done now and get ready to enjoy the ride.... its show time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Fixed it...

This may not be a major contribution to the storm thread but I just wanted to note that several people on my social media are sharing the weather channel 7 day forecast with a snow Icon on Sunday. We’re going to have to work overtime to reel this one in I’m afraid..

Well, now I am caught up and excited about next weekend. This one is reminding me of how the early December storm evolved, when it really did not come into view until 5 to 7 days out.

I do question the marginal cold air outside mountains. 33-36 degrees seems to be what we will see. Hopefully trends colder.

Big sprawling high pressure in a good spot with GL Low starting to trend out of the picture. Big room for surface improvement

Well, now I am caught up and excited about next weekend. This one is reminding me of how the early December storm evolved, when it really did not come into view until 5 to 7 days out.
Players were on the field much earlier for the December threat. It was modeled well out ahead

Players were on the field much earlier for the December threat. It was modeled well out ahead
See here. Euro was showing potential for a NC storm (IMO) on Day 10...back on Thursday.
https://southernwx.com/community/threads/jammin-january.494/page-60#post-135966

1f1de0cc8f3839b5e1d32023690e749c.gif

The evolution of the HP on the Euro happened quickly. Colder runs and wild changed as far as temp and track likely...it’s just begun.

Back