• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

The June Thread 2021

Way overdone on that trough in the east. I can already see it getting more muted as we get closer. That's been the theme thus far, and after June 20th we'll be back to hot again

Interested to see what happens if/when sea breeze interacts with these storms
5DA1691B-25BA-4EC3-A8D6-2A2DD69B9A3A.jpg

Actually my dad won. He is 7 miles east of me. His neighbors rain guage this morning.
Who cares about the neighbors rain gauge? What about his rain gauge? You know how these summer storms go. You can get 5" and the house across from you can get blanked.

Seeing these keep happening is really starting give me summer 1989 and 1999 vibes. Both of those years we continued to have troughs move through the east all summer. Now there was heat at times and plenty of humidity, but the heat was rarely intense. As both of those summers progressed, we got wetter and of course both years had major tropical issues in the Carolinas as we got into September

April and May were like being in the Arizona desert. Dry low humidity and now I feel like I live on the equator in the deepest most gross humidity filled rain forest you can find.

Seeing these keep happening is really starting give me summer 1989 and 1999 vibes. Both of those years we continued to have troughs move through the east all summer. Now there was heat at times and plenty of humidity, but the heat was rarely intense. As both of those summers progressed, we got wetter and of course both years had major tropical issues in the Carolinas as we got into September
Summer 2009 was really nice; summers that mild in the SE are very exceptionally rare, however. This summer (so far anyway) is reminding me a little of 2004

Boom goes the dynamite. Some wicked lightning going on.
c0a8dc30a71f56f0ad57605bbd27b1a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Back