• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Well I’m only up 2.36% today. I’ve done worse I guess. Still holding this JNUG waiting for it to pop. Waitr Holdings rallied today. Could really pop soon because it’s so cheap
Make 2.36% a day and you never have to work another day in your life. You would turn $30k into $300k in 100 days

What’s the play tomorrow? I think I’m going to roll the dice on some inverse ETF’s. I still feel like we’re way overbought. Correction day would make sense tomorrow. It would have made sense today too but you see how that worked out.

What’s the play tomorrow? I think I’m going to roll the dice on some inverse ETF’s. I still feel like we’re way overbought. Correction day would make sense tomorrow. It would have made sense today too but you see how that worked out.
Don't try to catch a rising knife!

Currently eyeing Apple or Facebook as a potential add to go long for me. Not sure which way to go as I can see the plusses with both and would kill to see another good dip from both before setting an order.

But I am thinking of...maybe joining in in a small way with short stuff.

Don't try to catch a rising knife!
I caught it on the way down. Batting .1000 until the inevitable “Super Dump” by the algos currently running Wall Street. It’s gonnna hurt. They’ve got to drive the price back down so the big wigs can get a cheap entry. Watch

Super manipulated market right now. This is not normal. We are in uncharted territory. Not a healthy market imho. Could end in disaster

Super manipulated market right now. This is not normal. We are in uncharted territory. Not a healthy market imho. Could end in disaster

I like disasters . Good buying opportunities.

I gotta figure out how long I’m gonna hold Boeing before it goes down . Now way it’s stable currently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only put a few hundred in Robinhood, baby step as I figure all this stuff out....and so far its all been pretty much breaking even for me....though my 10 shares of NRZ are up big today....got in at 5.20 sitting at 7.79 right went up $2 today.

Back