• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I grabbed another 10K of CPE while it was under .50 ?
Holy smokes! Lol yeah I wanted to load up on CPE but dang it losing $1500 one time on that very type of situation still leaves a bad taste in my mouth 20 yrs later. I'm easing in this time

Many on wall street feel like the bottoms in . I’m skeptical but we will see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would not surprise me if we go to 15000-18000 at some point but anything beyond would be too much. That territory would be oversold and if it does get there, I think the end point at the end of the year will be 20000ish.

Maybe we have reached the bottom though, we'll see. If it's steady for a few more days, I might end my holdout.

aaaaaannnnnnd we’re red. Typical pump and dump. This market isn’t going anywhere for the foreseeable future

Yep. Buy now and sit and wait for the money truck in September- November. We all know the stock market will rocket up right before the election in November.

PENN is up almost 4 bucks on the day . I’m making bank today . It will probably crash right before closing bell

aaaaaannnnnnd we’re red. Typical pump and dump. This market isn’t going anywhere for the foreseeable future
You will lose your shirt on TVIX. Do not hold that. Trade it quickly. If you get a multi-day bounce, you are toast. I think we are going to bounce strongly into the close today. Just my opinion, but when CA announced last night, the market dove and then recovered quickly. Same thing will probably happen with the NY announcement. It already did the dive. Now we wait for the bug bounce.

You will lose your shirt on TVIX. Do not hold that. Trade it quickly. If you get a multi-day bounce, you are toast. I think we are going to bounce strongly into the close today. Just my opinion, but when CA announced last night, the market dove and then recovered quickly. Same thing will probably happen with the NY announcement. It already did the dive. Now we wait for the bug bounce.
I’m up now but if I see it crash I will take my profits. Too much potential to pull out jussssst yet. I don’t see how NY shutting down is going to lead to a big green day. Could be wrong

Must. Hold. On. Longer

667 at 930

445 at 11

597 at 1215

Jesus what wild swings . I don’t have the balls at the moment to ride that train . If dips below 450 again I’ll be tempted

Its a ride. A couple shares here and there is all my heart can handle. Volatile market = good for TVIX

TNXP - If you like to take it risky this one had news about presenting a vaccine to WHO and is up close to 100% today. It's considered a penny stock though so keep that in mind as they're very risky.

I'm not going to dip my toes in there now, but I wish I knew about TVIX before it exploded.

It was at 41.73 earlier in February. Bruh, imagine if I had bought 100 shares of that and then dumped it at 969.36. I would have made 92,763 off it. Just crazy...

Boeing is up almost 4 bucks on the day . Making money before noon with multiple stocks . Can’t wait for the big collapse around 2pm

Back