• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I'm not going to dip my toes in there now, but I wish I knew about TVIX before it exploded.

It was at 41.73 earlier in February. Bruh, imagine if I had bought 100 shares of that and then dumped it at 969.36. I would have made 92,763 off it. Just crazy...
These 2x and 3x ETFs frequently do reverse splits. That's not always reflected well on price charts. TVIX will lose value and get from where it is now into the single digits over the course of a couple of months when the selling in the market stops. Then it will do like a 6 for 1 reverse split.

These 2x and 3x ETFs frequently do reverse splits. That's not always reflected well on price charts. TVIX will lose value and get from where it is now into the single digits over the course of a couple of months when the selling in the market stops. Then it will do like a 6 for 1 reverse split.
100 shares in February equals millions lol

TNXP - If you like to take it risky this one had news about presenting a vaccine to WHO and is up close to 100% today. It's considered a penny stock though so keep that in mind as they're very risky.
The risk/reward for TNXP would be tremendous!!

TNXP - If you like to take it risky this one had news about presenting a vaccine to WHO and is up close to 100% today. It's considered a penny stock though so keep that in mind as they're very risky.
You could've told me about TNXP before 9:30 today, wouldn't have hurt my feelings none...... Lol

TVIX..she’s clawing back now. Strong resistance there around 510. I think that was the dip

Back