• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Stock Market

Flurry

Reaction score
I'm thinking AMRX is about to run...FDA approved Hydroxychloroquine for emergency Coronavirus treatment....AMRX is one of the few US, and I stress US, companies who makes Hydroxychloroquine....They have already donated large amounts to LA & TX...They have ramped up production....Oh, and they sell it in generic form...Not promoting it...Buy at your own risk 😁

Edit: $3.15 after hours

snowlover91

Reaction score
Btw for those who haven’t researched CYDY, they had some drugs in testing phases for cancer treatment and due to the coronavirus they’re now testing them on a few patients and have seen great results so far. This is why the stock has been moving up 40-60% a day the past two days.

Reaction score
Well. Fluor is up 6.5% since I bought. Trying to
Decide if this should be a long hold or if I should flip it later today? I’m just trying to figure out the most efficient way to play this game.

snowlover91

Reaction score
Well. Fluor is up 6.5% since I bought. Trying to
Decide if this should be a long hold or if I should flip it later today? I’m just trying to figure out the most efficient way to play this game.
I personally have been flipping stuff for 10% or higher profits. I'm not comfortable with buy/hold yet in this market with the possibility of more bad news as things stay shut down longer so if you can get a good amount of profit you may want to consider taking it.

I learned the hard way years ago, I started with $200 and in two weeks turned it into $40k. The stock I was holding I had 100% of my stuff in (big mistake) and I was greedy and kept holding hoping for even more gains. It started going down and I held out hope it would go back up. It went down to $2k in value before I sold it.

Parker

Supporter
Reaction score
This is day 4 of my Stock Market introduction and my portfolio is all green at the moment. I will say it is a good feeling and I have enjoyed learning a lot the past week. So far my investments are CPE, JNUG, and BAC. Lets get it going boys!