• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

MM's are going to have to pump this sucker up late day to get out of all their short positions. Look how it bounced on 3/13 and 3/6. Wait til you see this one. If not, something is very broken.
True...You might be exactly right...I think there's a lot of day trading with this volatility

My ride today!
dc490ac937f84591ca0d919b9c10a492.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MM's are going to have to pump this sucker up late day to get out of all their short positions. Look how it bounced on 3/13 and 3/6. Wait til you see this one. If not, something is very broken.
Thinking the same. They probably don't want a weekly close on the Dow below 20K and below 2300 on the S&P.

@Jimmy Hypocracy with the grapefruits holding till close, tho!

Thinking the same. They probably don't want a weekly close on the Dow below 20K and below 2300 on the S&P.

@Jimmy Hypocracy with the grapefruits holding till close, tho!
Can’t wait to see what this triple witching does in the last hour to the already volatile market. Historically the DOW, S&P are down in percentage the following 5 days after a triple witching. Could be magnified next week.

I have said before, that I believe that they stop all shorting

Also, buy the rumors, sell the news. If very short trading (day trading) is your style, then do not hold over the weekend, due to news cycle. If you can't trade quick, then dont. Better for most to be long term investors.

I'm not guaranteeing it won't go lower at all. I just think there are more things that can swing it back higher. It was probably headed into the 30s before the SA/Russia thing. All of this tension build up actually increases the chances of conflict over there. That would certainly cause it to spike hard.
I’m certainly not seeing anything to cause it go higher in the next month or two, yesterday’s gains are just a blip on the radar, we’re gonna end up well into the 10s before long

I’m certainly not seeing anything to cause it go higher in the next month or two, yesterday’s gains are just a blip on the radar, we’re gonna end up well into the 10s before long
You may be right, but I'm thinking it bounces from 18 to 22 off and on for weeks ... ?

How low did you get it for ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bailed too early. Took my profits. Don’t ----- out like Jimmy! Hold it to 7 bones!

Edit: crashing again..insanity. Honestly, this thing could end the day anywhere between $100 and $1,000

Back