• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I highly doubt crude has reached the floor yet, the crude market has never seen anything like this... Once Saudi Arabia & Russian production increase at the start of April in concert w/ continually lowering demand, I expect prices to dip well into the 10s, perhaps even below $10/barrel.
It's gonna snow in Wake in June ... ?

I highly doubt crude has reached the floor yet, the crude market has never seen anything like this... Once Saudi Arabia & Russian production increase at the start of April in concert w/ continually lowering demand, I expect prices to dip well into the 10s, perhaps even below $10/barrel.
Don’t worry. If it gets that low a war will be started causing the price to go back up. Oil reserves will be decimated and it will go back above 70 a pop. Wash. Rinse. Repeat

Did anyone else see this dow was +188 today @20,087 Investing.com had this +17% after close in future. It just reset now it's up +.039 @19,681 what am I missing

Did anyone else see this dow was +188 today @20,087 Investing.com had this +17% after close in future. It just reset now it's up +.039 @19,681 what am I missing

It closed at 20,087. Futures currently have it at 19,610.

Maybe. But when I start hearing things in the mainstream about free oil or negative oil prices, it makes me think a floor is in. Also, all this is going to take is either Russia or SA to change their stance and we're back in the $40s overnight.

Maybe. But when I start hearing things in the mainstream about free oil or negative oil prices, it makes me think a floor is in. Also, all this is going to take is either Russia or SA to change their stance and we're back in the $40s overnight.

Counting on Putin or a whiny Saudi Arabian prince to give in anytime soon? Yeah, good luck with that.

I think these exchange trade notes might just be getting started. If we flirt with a new floor then there’s still a lot of money to be made. Even if we teeter back and forth on the level we’re at now then there will be a lot of money made buying dips. This is wild

Counting on Putin or a whiny Saudi Arabian prince to give in anytime soon? Yeah, good luck with that.
I'm just saying, oil is very volatile. The market is currently pricing in the worst of the worst. And any number of things can cause a rapid and strong reversal.

I think these exchange trade notes might just be getting started. If we flirt with a new floor then there’s still a lot of money to be made. Even if we teeter back and forth on the level we’re at now then there will be a lot of money made buying dips. This is wild

Yep if you’re a risk taker like many on here are it’s a great time to buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just saying, oil is very volatile. The market is currently pricing in the worst of the worst. And any number of things can cause a rapid and strong reversal.

How can we assume it's the worst of the worst right now? Demand isn't going to increase anytime soon, especially in the US where quarantines and lockdowns become both more frequent and stringent in the coming weeks in addition to the external influence from Saudi Arabia & Russia, supply and demand will continue to diverge from one another the way things look atm even w/ decreases in US production. The downward pressure on the markets is going to be of unprecedented strength in April. Of course a multitude of other things could influence crude oil prices but there's little-no sign of a huge rebound in the coming weeks. If one were to materialize, it would probably get thwarted pretty swiftly.

How can we assume it's the worst of the worst right now? Demand isn't going to increase anytime soon, especially in the US where quarantines and lockdowns become both more frequent and stringent in the coming weeks in addition to the external influence from Saudi Arabia & Russia, supply and demand will continue to diverge from one another the way things look atm even w/ decreases in US production. The downward pressure on the markets is going to be of unprecedented strength in April. Of course a multitude of other things could influence crude oil prices but there's little-no sign of a huge rebound in the coming weeks. If one were to materialize, it would probably get thwarted pretty swiftly.
I'm not guaranteeing it won't go lower at all. I just think there are more things that can swing it back higher. It was probably headed into the 30s before the SA/Russia thing. All of this tension build up actually increases the chances of conflict over there. That would certainly cause it to spike hard.

Not a good look there Sen Burr.....not sure how I feel about this....is there anything illegal here, insider information type laws, someone school me on what Senators and politicians in general can and cannot do with this kind of information.....

“Soon after he offered public assurances that the government was ready to battle the coronavirus, the powerful chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Richard Burr, sold off a significant percentage of his stocks, unloading between $582,029 and $1.56 million of his holdings on Feb. 13 in 29 separate transactions.”
“As the head of the intelligence committee, Burr, a North Carolina Republican, has access to the government’s most highly classified information about threats to America’s security. His committee was receiving daily coronavirus briefings around this time, according to a Reuters story.”

“A week after Burr’s sales, the stock market began a sharp decline and has lost about 30% since.”
These people always know before.

What’s the play tomorrow. Pump and dump with a sharp turn into red towards the end of the day? Or are we red all day long?

Back