• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Stock Market

Tornadocane

Reaction score
I bought Spirit at $10 cause it's $10. I held off on some cruise stocks cause I have always hated the concept of cruises. I bought some Roku when it dove to $67 cause like it's a streaming platform and we're all streaming. I pre-bought some stocks cause I thought that bill might pass, but the Dems F-it up. I think we're in the thick of it now. We should expect 1000 deaths per day in the US from coronavirus within the next two weeks. I expect stocks to dip another 15-30% before all is said and done.

Jon

Reaction score
This thread is starting to remind me of the penny stock chat rooms that I frequented 20 years ago.
I’m re-living my penny stock life years ago. It’s been the same this whole time, lol. The excitement. The anxiety. The thrill. The stress.

Everyone be careful. Ask yourself if you want to induce stress and anxiety in your life during these trying economic times. Penny stocks will always be here. You won’t miss out if you wait to dive in when the economy recovers. There’s always a new stock that’s pumped and is extremely volatile...trust me, they’re here forever.

Good luck, and don’t forget to take profit!!!!

Storm5

Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
Reaction score

Flurry

Reaction score
I’m re-living my penny stock life years ago. It’s been the same this whole time, lol. The excitement. The anxiety. The thrill. The stress.

Everyone be careful. Ask yourself if you want to induce stress and anxiety in your life during these trying economic times. Penny stocks will always be here. You won’t miss out if you wait to dive in when the economy recovers. There’s always a new stock that’s pumped and is extremely volatile...trust me, they’re here forever.

Good luck, and don’t forget to take profit!!!!
I've been burned on pennies earlier in life as well....They will torch your ass if you're not careful 🤣

Rain Cold

Fixed
Staff member
Reaction score
Why do we like CPE again? Isn't it in danger of getting delisted staying under a dollar? Also, what are the financials like? In danger of bankruptcy?

Reaction score
Why do we like CPE again? Isn't it in danger of getting delisted staying under a dollar? Also, what are the financials like? In danger of bankruptcy?
I don’t think they owe any debt til 2023. Company has been around since the 1950’s. Plenty of time for oil to bounce back, get my 1,000% return, and go on over to Boeing with Storm5!

metwannabe

Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score
Blinded by the high risk high reward factor..... but honestly the news hasn't been good for Callon Petroleum of late. If I get it back to above .61, I'll sell for profit (as small as it may be). I don't see it getting back to where it once was.

GeorgiaGirl

Reaction score
Oh wow, JNUG was up to 105 a month ago. Seems pretty volatile, worth going long on? Seems a little risky.
The risk is that it splits. I'm thinking about buying a little and taking a little profit just for fun but it wouldn't be one to go very long on.