• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Stock Market

GaWx

Supporter
Reaction score
Dow is at session high and is rising! Wow, what a week!

It closed at 17% up for the week to date and 20% above the Monday intraday low!!

The Dow has come back 35% of the nearly 11K point drop from all time highs in the 29.5K area to the intraday Monday low of near 18.7K! That's very impressive and few predicted anything like that.

Last edited:

Storm5

Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
Reaction score
I was looking at Boeing last week when it was 80-90 and though I should set up an account and buy, buy, buy.

Now I am sad I waiting so long.
I got lucky . I’m up 84.35 a share in a week .

I owe jimmy a finders fee. I should get boeing to fly a new plane over his house and drop the money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Welcome. Jimmy is the Wall Street suit! We just follow his lead to glory or homelessness.

Well I’m only up 2.36% today. I’ve done worse I guess. Still holding this JNUG waiting for it to pop. Waitr Holdings rallied today. Could really pop soon because it’s so cheap

Storm5

Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
Reaction score
Well I’m only up 2.36% today. I’ve done worse I guess. Still holding this JNUG waiting for it to pop. Waitr Holdings rallied today. Could really pop soon because it’s so cheap
I lost my ass today on JNUG . But I’ll probably put another order in since it’s so much cheaper now

Reaction score
What’s the play tomorrow? I think I’m going to roll the dice on some inverse ETF’s. I still feel like we’re way overbought. Correction day would make sense tomorrow. It would have made sense today too but you see how that worked out.

Rain Cold

Fixed
Staff member
Reaction score
What’s the play tomorrow? I think I’m going to roll the dice on some inverse ETF’s. I still feel like we’re way overbought. Correction day would make sense tomorrow. It would have made sense today too but you see how that worked out.
Don't try to catch a rising knife!

GeorgiaGirl

Reaction score
Currently eyeing Apple or Facebook as a potential add to go long for me. Not sure which way to go as I can see the plusses with both and would kill to see another good dip from both before setting an order.

But I am thinking of...maybe joining in in a small way with short stuff.

Storm5

Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
Reaction score
Super manipulated market right now. This is not normal. We are in uncharted territory. Not a healthy market imho. Could end in disaster
I like disasters . Good buying opportunities.

I gotta figure out how long I’m gonna hold Boeing before it goes down . Now way it’s stable currently

Downeastnc

Reaction score
I only put a few hundred in Robinhood, baby step as I figure all this stuff out....and so far its all been pretty much breaking even for me....though my 10 shares of NRZ are up big today....got in at 5.20 sitting at 7.79 right went up $2 today.