• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I was only down 1% today. I’ll take it. Long term I’m looking very nice. Up 1% post .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Still waiting on robinhood to drop the deposit so I can verify account and get in the "throw my money away" game

Jimmy’s day trading tips!!!!

Do NOT listen to me gambling with ETN’s! That stuff is not for the faint of heart! Nearly had a heart attack ?The swings are sometimes too much to handle, even for a gambling man such as myself.

Dude, if there is one thing I strongly advise novices against (including me) is gambling with volatility. Do not hold overnight. Look what happened with XIV. It literally blew up overnight. And messing with leveraged volatility is like playing Roulette...ask me how I know. UVXY, SVXY, etc. are for the big boys to play with or money you really don't care about losing.
I sold 3 minutes before the bell. I’ve been reading not to hold overnight. These things like to split. It’s hard to keep it high for very long expecially when we have no clue what narrative will drive the market overnight and into the next day. It will crash and burn at some point but there’s still reason to believe money is to be made with volatility stocks as we’re not even at the height of this pandemic yet. What happens when we wake up one morning and cases in New York City have tripled overnight. It’s just a volatile market right now. Noted though. I will most definitely tread lightly ??

I should have held TVIX overnight. After hours going boom...smh

I’ll catch it on the dip tomorrow. No way the market booms going into the weekend.

Check this out Jimmy. XIV literally lost about 90% overnight. Anyone with money in it, poof. That 'used' to be one of the most popular. It was from Credit Suisse also.

And those that tried to sue them just lost.

I don't think you want to be inverse right now, at all. The days for that were prior to everything blowing up. If I was going to look at anything it would be SVXY because you're guaranteed decay.

Dangit, now you got me looking at SVXY call options.

We're currently seeing the lowest crude oil prices since 1999 even in light of today's gains. If we somehow slip too far below $20/barrel, we'll be at levels not seen since the 1950s!

View attachment 37401
I don't see it going below $20 and staying there, other than a spike...I'm not even sure we get that.

Nikki Haley reigned from Boeing . Hell yes I’ll be buying more tomorrow when it dips

Two people said today that when the bailout happens Boeing’s stock will drop further before recovering . I guess I’ll wait and see when happens with the stimulus package that’s passed and hope these guys are right and it drops further so I can scoop up a boatload

I don't see it going below $20 and staying there, other than a spike...I'm not even sure we get that.

I highly doubt crude has reached the floor yet, the crude market has never seen anything like this... Once Saudi Arabia & Russian production increase at the start of April in concert w/ continually lowering demand, I expect prices to dip well into the 10s, perhaps even below $10/barrel.

I highly doubt crude has reached the floor yet, the crude market has never seen anything like this... Once Saudi Arabia & Russian production increase at the start of April in concert w/ continually lowering demand, I expect prices to dip well into the 10s, perhaps even below $10/barrel.

Sheash the Iran we know may cease to exist after the virus and the oil crash.

Not a good look there Sen Burr.....not sure how I feel about this....is there anything illegal here, insider information type laws, someone school me on what Senators and politicians in general can and cannot do with this kind of information.....

“Soon after he offered public assurances that the government was ready to battle the coronavirus, the powerful chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Richard Burr, sold off a significant percentage of his stocks, unloading between $582,029 and $1.56 million of his holdings on Feb. 13 in 29 separate transactions.”
“As the head of the intelligence committee, Burr, a North Carolina Republican, has access to the government’s most highly classified information about threats to America’s security. His committee was receiving daily coronavirus briefings around this time, according to a Reuters story.”

“A week after Burr’s sales, the stock market began a sharp decline and has lost about 30% since.”

Back