• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I wanted Boeing at $92 earlier..some of the things I’m reading about businesses declaring bankruptcy before receiving bailouts is concerning though
They’ve already had all those problems with the planes and all that so they are concerning to me if all this goes on for another month or two they could get dirt cheap. I think Delta or say JetBlue may be a better bet with weathering the storm.

Crude oil prices through the roof today. Big day so far

Just keep in mind that if nothing changes in oil the surpluses in oil beginning 4/1 could be massive. And that would drive prices down further.

I'm personally ready to ride the wave but it's probably going to be bumpy.

Just keep in mind that if nothing changes in oil the surpluses in oil beginning 4/1 could be massive. And that would drive prices down further.

I'm personally ready to ride the wave but it's probably going to be bumpy.
The market knows this already, though. Just keep that in mind.

DUBAI (Reuters) - Saudi Aramco will continue reducing operations at its local refineries in April and May to boost the state energy company’s potential to export crude oil, a company official said on Thursday.

How much of it is saber-rattling?

Nice..and just a thought..when you’re holding oil stocks you’re always just one oil reserve bombing away from a take off ?

0F0AEDE9-B5E0-499E-94AC-DC845B5782A4.jpeg

Need trump to cut off oil from the Saudis. Americans paying $2.50 a gallon isn’t going to cause people to starve. There’s no demand anyway right now. America is trying to become energy independent so this needed to happen like yesterday.

I found this earlier:

“Oil prices rose Tuesday morning following comments by Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin that the U.S. needs to buy even more oil at today's low prices. Government purchases of huge amounts of oil would essentially equate to a bailout of the U.S. oil industry, because several U.S. producers would likely go out of business if demand and prices stay low. Brent crude futures, the international benchmark, rose 3.9% to $25.85...”

I found this earlier:

“Oil prices rose Tuesday morning following comments by Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin that the U.S. needs to buy even more oil at today's low prices. Government purchases of huge amounts of oil would essentially equate to a bailout of the U.S. oil industry, because several U.S. producers would likely go out of business if demand and prices stay low. Brent crude futures, the international benchmark, rose 3.9% to $25.85...”

Yeah, they are going to fill up the reserve while it's dirt cheap. Makes total sense.

Trump needs to call his buddies and be like, "hey, you remember that whole Khashoggi thing I let slide? Yeah, you still owe me one for that."

Then call his other buddy and be like, "hey, you remember that meeting in Helskinki when we were on live TV? Yeah, you still owe me one for that."

Boeing down 69.16 Percent YTD . Oooffff
The climb will be fun , just might take some time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just made $45 in 5 minutes trading TVIX ETN..let me just say: WHAT A RUSH! God almighty

Dude, if there is one thing I strongly advise novices against (including me) is gambling with volatility. Do not hold overnight. Look what happened with XIV. It literally blew up overnight. And messing with leveraged volatility is like playing Roulette...ask me how I know. UVXY, SVXY, etc. are for the big boys to play with or money you really don't care about losing.

Back