• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Good time to get in on airline stocks? Or are they worthless at this point, regardless of bailout?
This is a novice pure speculation comment on my part and other's will certainly know much more.... but I think you may see a small jump thanks to the bailout but imho you will not see significant rebound until the world is back to normal, business as usual with flights back to 100%. Just my opinion...

This is a novice pure speculation comment on my part and other's will certainly know much more.... but I think you may see a small jump thanks to the bailout but imho you will not see significant rebound until the world is back to normal, business as usual with flights back to 100%. Just my opinion...

Seems like a good industry to go long in. Wouldn't expect much growth now, but a year or two down the road, maybe.

The USD and EUR are screaming towards parity as of late, especially today.

One good investing tip... never invest money that you’re not willing to lose. That way if it doesn’t turn out how you planned you aren’t in financial trouble. Many will borrow money to invest and then if they lose it or their investment struggles they end up in financial ruin. Always invest ONLY what you can afford to lose if the investment goes bad.

Back